Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Silly Face Sandwich



My friend Norma invented a little thing she calls the "Silly Face Sandwich". Annica thinks it amazing, and eats so much more this way. Today she ate apples. bananas, jelly, raisins, pretzels, bread... I think Norma is amazing for sharing this secret with me. Yum! Thanks Norma!

9 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Yum, I have never even thought of using jam! I love that you remembered the raisin earrings! :)

stephanie and sean said...

I'm getting hungry just looking at that picture. Not to compare sean with a three year old (because we all know how I feel about him - insert whistful sigh) but I think I could really get him to eat more fruit and veggies if I tried something like this :)

Marcos and Noelle Perez said...

This is great, I'm totally gonna use this for Lily! I'm so glad to hear from you!!! Thanks for adding me to your list. Seriously, what would i do without my childhood best friend! Next time we are both in colorado with the fam we need to get together.

guerita buenita said...

so i'm so glad you post so frequently...makes me feel like I'm doing a horrible job, probably cause I am. Oh well:) I'll have some super posts this weekend!! I promise cause it's a big weekend for me:)

guerita buenita said...

well tonight I go through the temple for the first time; tomorrow's a bridal shower...busy weekend:)

Marcos and Noelle Perez said...

I love that you leave me multiple comments, it really makes my day! Right now I have just 4 credits and an independent study class, not too much. Marcos and I have arranged our schedule so one of us is watching Lily. So far it's worked out, but this fall will be a little crazy. We are probably staying in Utah for the holidays, it will be our first christmas with just our own little family. We are excited!
Your family is so so so cute! Annica looks so much like you when you were little! and Eli is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. How old is he? He looks like a true little boy, getting into trouble and all. The TP picture is so cute!

Marcos and Noelle Perez said...

That's so funny! I am the same way about salt water taffy... It's not 4th of July without it. I was thinking of you last night when we were lighting fireworks, being all nastalgic about my childhood.

That's great that your stake is celebrating this weekend. This is the first time I have ever celebrated the 24th. It's good to know that members outside of Idaho and Utah celebrate it!

Alisha said...

Nice face, I'll have to remember that one! I like the changes you made to your blog, it's lovely!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Cute face. I like Eli's bum - I just want to give it a little pinch, or spank as grandpa SHerwood would suggest.