Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memories

I supose this is a tag of sorts... seems like it could be fun! So heres what you do...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (either with just me, just DJ, or the kids or all of us!). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

i remember when we moved to rexburg and didn't have anywhere to live...so we stayed with you guys for way longer than expected!! you guys were SO nice to us to let us stay, and even though i didn't know you very well, i knew you were great friends and that we could count on you for anything!!

stephanie and sean said...

I remember the summer of '06 ... walking with you and Steph D. ... nine o'clock at night down the streets of Rexburg. Destination: Snow shack!!! Reason: to keep me from being totally and utterly depressed with Sean being so far away for the summer. You never let me be alone ... which was oh so so good for me! You let me cry and be mopey and STILL wanted me around! You and your sweetness saved me that summer and I'll never forget it :)

guerita buenita said...

I recently thought of one memory of you because my mom and sisters just got home from girls camp...remember the one time in the tent, with Jerica? or the one time we saw nate? oh my goodness, canada? how about singing dixie chicks? 4th of july? hun we have a lot of crazy memories...

Christy said...

I remember when you came to BYU for that cmap--was it Young Ambassadors?? I couldn't believe how grown up you were. Chris and I tried to come to your performance but the place was too crowded. My previous memories had really been at your house when you were 6 or something!!