Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July 2008


I am so greatful for the country we live in, the freedoms we enjoy, our inspired four fathers, those who serve in government and military positions to help preserve our rights. I have always been greatful for those things, but they have been on the more back part of my mind. This year, we are surrounded by many in the Navy and their families. We have been able to see very closley what kind of sacrifice it takes to preserve our freedoms. We have been surrounded by very patriotic people who have a deep heart felt feeling toward all of the things it takes to make our freedoms possible. This year, I feel it and I have adopted the patriotic saying, "United We Stand". As not only a country, but also in our family I would like to be United. Happy Independence Day!

No comments: