
We went to a minor league, AAA baseball game last week with the youth from our church. It was a Blast!! We sat up higher so that we could see the game better. It was less crowded up there, so the kids had room to roam. We all had so much fun. Annica loved it when everyone would start cheering and clapping and jumping up and down! She couldn't help but join in.




DJ told Annica she had better bring her mit incase of a foul ball. After seeing one almost hit the people next to us, she started holding hers out shouting that she needed to catch one.

The tides were down 2-0. Bottom of the ninth, they scored two runs to tie the game and won in the eleventh! We were so glad we stayed!! (a lot of the crowd left at the top of the ninth!)


By this time, it was dark and late... the boys were tired but Anncia was still into the game! And we were all thankful for a fun night out! Go tides!
2 comments:
How FUN! Annica melts my heart! I love that she was so into it!!! I think her little pink glove is the cutest thing in the whole world! Oh, we have her pink cotton beach hat by the way. It was in my beach bag, covered in sand :) We're holding it hostage here :)
that's so awesome jess! Sorry I haven't called you back yet; I'm getting ready to leave to Utah tomorrow and so I'm like so totally busy I don't even have time to think. so ya:) annica's a doll!!! good going guys
Post a Comment