The day Eli came home from the hospital, we took TONS of pictures. Well, something got messed up with the camera card on my Dad's camera, and most of the pictures were lost forever. Or least I thought. My dad took the card down to his favorite camera shop, and they had nothing. Well somehow, the card tuned up at that shop nearly 1 year later. They called and told my dad that they had 150 pictures from it. So he sent me the Cd and I could not be more grateful!!! Here are a few of them!
Eli was switched out of his high-tech incubator, into this one.

We soon got him dressed in his "coming Home" outfit.

Paused for some pictures



Put him in his car seat

And took him "home" to my parents house. After being in the nicu for 9 days, it was great to finally take him home!
5 comments:
I love the pictures...You have a precious family. I'm glad I came across your blog.
That is so exciting that you finally have those pictures! So cute! Congrats!
I forgot how teeny and thin he was, you'd never know it now! I'm so glad they found those pictures :)
I can't believe they found them after such a long time! It's probably been fun looking through the pics again and seeing how tiny Eli was. Oh and of course you looked great after just having a baby. How did you do that?
Now that we're back we should plan to get together. Are you doing anything for Annica's b-day?
I was telling Kris how he didn't look so incredibly small for being so early until we got to the car seat picture! He really was tiny! I think he was close to his actualy due date before I met him, he grew so fast!
Post a Comment