I have to admit I have had puppy fever for a while. Small cuddly puppy fever. Its not in our budget right now, nor do I have time to take care of a puppy. But We got spoiled last night when Our Friend Brittney came over and brought her two mini- doxens. Annica absolutely loved them! Sadie and Elvis put up with Annica chasing them around, and they would chase her back. They loved to give her kisses and she giggled uncontrollably. And we all enjoyed playing with those sweet little things. And had a great FHE with Brittney, Dan and Chelsea playing a little Hoopla!



Dan and Chelsea came over too, and Eli would just rather watch the puppies from Dan's lap. (not anyone elses).

Unfortunately Annica got so excited that she was spinning in circle, fell and hit her chin on a side table and bit her lip pretty bad, she didn't like the pain or the blood running down her face. (I don't blame her) Shes got a good blood blister that will probably last a few days. But she recovered and attempted to curl up with elvis to watch a movie.
1 comment:
okay, that first picture should be illegal! it's way too cute :) i'm so sorry annica got a bloody lip. that breaks my heart. is it totally wrong that I'm jealous of dan? I feel like operation "become eli's best friend" is now totally thwarted by this imposter!!!!!! I better up the anti next time I see the little one! Maybe you could slip in a good word for me?
Post a Comment