1.) The words of Annica,
(talking on a fake phone) "okay bye"
(hangs up phone) "That was Sean. Stephanie melted. I have to go find her."
2.) "My bum hurts. I need a cookie to help it feel better."
3.) She narates her life in song. I wish I could give you an exampe, but it just wouldn't be the same without her fun tunes.
4.) One of her books says.. "princess'.... have bad hair days jsut like us." so she walks around saying, "I have bad hair!". When I tell her that her hair looks pretty, she says, "No mommy! Its bad!"
oh geeze what will she could up with next?
13 years ago
4 comments:
That is so funny! I love listening to the fun things kids have to say!
hi honey:) so WE WOULD LOVE TO COME vacation in VA...we'll maybe have to wait til we get some money..haha. also, we might do an internship in Mississippi which is at least a little closer to VA than Utah for sure. ok so our reception in Colorado is Sept 6 at the stake center and then we're getting married in UT and having a reception that night too. you betta call me ASAP
LOL! Thanks for the laugh Annica. Don't worry, I have bad hair too.
Woah! I've melted!?! I had no idea! This is exciting! I hope she can find me!! You'll have to let me know if she finds anything soon! I miss her songs :)
Post a Comment