Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Right to Bare-Arms

Bare, airy and comfy... no more casted, hot and covered arm for Eli!


Eli is happy to have his cast off! The x-rays looked great! New bone in place! His arm is a bit sitff and weak, but the doctor said that kids are so resilient and he will bounce back so fast! She had that right, because Eli is already crawling around on it, playing with toys, moving it every which way... hes a tough one! And we are so excited to have him cast-less and ready to go for our Fourth of July celbrations!!

7 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Jessi, I don't know why but he looks A LOT older in the bottom picture. He can't really get older can he??!?

alma and nicole smith said...

he does look a lot older!! yeay eli!! we are happy all is good and he is castless.

guerita buenita said...

hia! I know...we definitely have to do better at the whole communication thing. i've been trying to get your number so we can chat...your parents are coming to our sealing in fact because they will be in Utah dropping Jake off at BYU. Life really is wonderful and amazing right now I couldn't be more happy!! ok well here's my number 719-332-5534 and i'm getting yours from Erin and texting you right now!!!

stephanie and sean said...

way to go you tough little munchkin! so glad he's happy and cast free! can't wait cant wait can't wait to see you guys!

Kristin said...

What a quick recovery! I'm glad he bounced back so fast. Hope you guys have a fun 4th!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

ooh Jessi Love the new background. I was poking around on the site and found some other cool things. If you go back to the site but instead of clicking on the backgrounds you click on "fashion your own facelift" then scroll down you can find this cute header that matches your new background. Anyway I thought it was fun.

Christy said...

I bet Eli is loving life cast-free.