We were playing outside the other morning, and Eli spotted the stairs. I followed him to "spot" him and see what he could do. He climbed all the way to the top without me having to touch him (I stayed close just in case). He is doing so much! Even with a cast on his arm! He is a climber just like Annica... and all those other climbers who he shares blood with.


4 comments:
What a cutie!
That's so fun! He's pretty stinkin' cute!
MONKEYS! BOTH OF EM!!!! Go eli go! he's a busy busy boy and I am BURSTING to see him next week! Bursting to see all of you if you want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth :) Next week "operation become Eli's bestest friend" will continue :) Please put in a good word for me and make all of the necessary preparations so that he will want to be my bestest friend too!
Hurray for Eli! He is so tough - hope his newly healed arm is happy.
Post a Comment