



... which in itself turns into a Zoo. We went to the zoo with Annica's friend Anna and her mom Amanda. We had a blast! We saw most of the animals, watched the girls stop to chase eachother around, and played in the fountains. Eli really badly wanted to join, but his cast is not waterproof, so we had to grab him, put him far away.. watch him crawl close and do it all over again. What a fun day! It was nice to do something out of the ordinary (for a week day).
2 comments:
these pictures are worth a thousand words! I ADORE the expressions on annica's face. I'm glad it was so much fun! We'll have to walk around the DC zoo the next time you guys come up here. I've only ween a little bit of it, but that little bit was really cool!
Oh I like it - and casts are lame for water play. We went to a pool party/bbq tonight and Annabelle had to be satisfied with just putting her toes in - I felt bad for her . . . oh well it will end for them both soon enough. The zoo looks fun, glad to see you and Annica are making friends :)
Post a Comment