Sunday, June 8, 2008

A life Saving Dino



Sam and Kristin let us borrow this Dino from when Isaac was little. Eli loves it! yes, looks like fun, but why is it a life saver? YOu see, Eli wants to be held a LOT and was getting pretty worn out fast with trying to crawl around on his cast. Though he is doing better, this toy keeps him entertained ina stationary place for quite a long time. YEAH! I even went to the bathroom by myself this morning. Quite the accomplishment. He is getting pretty good at putting the balls in too and he loves it when we clap for him!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have that same dino and Ethan absolutely loves it!!! It has kept him entertained for hours and hours! What a life saver! Hope you're doing well-love you!

stephanie and sean said...

yeah! I'm so glad you were able to get some private potty time. I'm sure those are few and far between :) he's so cute in his little cast.

Mike and Tia Fam said...

How clever, a one armed activity he can do all by himself - way to go ;)

Mike and Tia Fam said...

How clever, a one armed activity he can do all by himself - way to go ;)

Kristin said...

I'm glad it's coming in handy...I had a feeling Eli would like it.