Thursday, June 12, 2008

a·stig·ma·tism

1.) a refractive error of the eye in which parallel rays of light from an external source do not converge on a single focal point on the retina. (dictionary.com)



Also the reason I get to wear these sweet things around town while driving, and at home watching TV, and anytime else I have to see afar.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute specs, they look really good on you! Miss you guys!

Alisha said...

You look awesome in those glasses!
All you need to do to add music (well the way I know how)...go to my blog and click on the music thing where it says "create your own playlist" or something like that. It should take you to the website where you can search through millions of songs and make a list and then it'll give you the html code which you just copy and add as one of your applications. I hope that makes sense. Let me know if I need to explain better :)