When we lived in Idaho, the kids and I would get exema. aka really dry skin on spots. to solve this problem, we had some really thick lotion. When we moved here, our problem went away.. aparently we kept the lotion somewhere, because Annica got into it and gooped it all over herself. While it was a little hard to clena up, it was really funny and cute! She put it on so thick that we couldn't rub it in, we had to wipe it off with several paper towells. Of course, byu us thinking it was funy.. she thought it was REALLY funny, hence her silly faces. I couldn't pick through the pictures, so hear they are!
Jessi, I cannot believe her hair - are you feeding her hair growing vitamins or something? And I guess the humidity is helping out with those big curls! She is cute and you are a super nice mom to laugh at such a mess and even think to take pictures before cleaning her up. Way to go.
I am living the life of a dreamer. Mother of three handsome and amazing sons, and one beautiful and fabulous daughter; a wonderful husband and knowledge of the truth. We are blessed to have a good job that takes us to incredible places. We are enjoying the sights God has created for us, and making wonderful friends along the way.
3 comments:
goopalicious! I miss that little face :)
Jessi, I cannot believe her hair - are you feeding her hair growing vitamins or something? And I guess the humidity is helping out with those big curls! She is cute and you are a super nice mom to laugh at such a mess and even think to take pictures before cleaning her up. Way to go.
she's so funny!! maybe we should move where its humid for jaggers skin! love her silly faces...and her hair is getting SO LONG!
Post a Comment