Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pepperoni Ratoni



after church, I realized that I did not go grocery shopping for enough meals to cover today. So I got creative and it turned out incredibly yummy. DJ said we should sell the recipe. But instead, I am giving it to the world... kind of... I did not keep track of all the amounts of things, so to your own taste here is my generalization.


Presenting:
Pepperoni Ratoni
-Cook 4 cups ratoni as directedon package.
-Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
-Sautee : Chopped pepperoni, tomato cut into slices, garlic powder, onion powder until it smells like you want it to taste. turn heat off, leave in pan.
-In a small pan make white sause:
Melt 4 tbls butter, mix in 4 tbls flour stir until mixed, bubbly and blended. Slowly stir in two cups of milk. add salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder. Heat until boiling stirring constantly. Then stir one minute more.
- Pour white sause mixture into frying pan with pepperoni and tomatoe. Turn heat on med-low. Mix together and let heat blend the flavors, stirring occasionally.
-When you feel like flavors are blended, add a bunch of parmesan cheese and montarary jack cheese. Stir together. Stir in noddles. And voua-la!

Our entire family...

Yes all of us enjoyed it.


May you enjoy it too!

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

holy moly you're creative!!! look at you whipping up fantastic dishes the whole family enjoys. this sounds really really delicious! I'm pretty sure Sean will eat anything with "pepperoni" in it ... especially something that sounds this good!