Friday, June 27, 2008

Right Now

My cousin was tagged by a friend. While I am usually not that into tags, and was not really tagged for this one, I thought it was fun so thought I would try it. (hope that is okay christy). And I tag anyone else who is interested in having a little fun right now.
#1 Post a picture of your kitchen sink as it looks at this very moment!


#2 Post a picture of your toilet

No badea (don't know how to speel that)

#3 Post a picture of your laundry room

Seems like its always laundry day

#4 Post a picture of the inside of your fridge

Yup, theres food in there.

#5 Post a picture of what your kids/husband are doing right now

Climbing on me, because they don't want me taking pictures of other things. "mommy, mommy!Play with us!"

#6 Show your favorite shoes
It depends on the mood, but today its a toss up

#7 Your favorite room


#8 Your closet
As you can see, DJ is more organized than I am.

#9 Your dream vacation
- A trip to the netherlands to see where DJ served his mission. I can picture him as giddy as a school boy, talking a mile a minute while he shows me around the town and the lily fields-

#10 Self-portrait as you look RIGHT NOW!
I finally took a day to get ready because the kids had check-ups today at the doctor. A non-pajama day can be rare.

3 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

this is SO FUN! firstly, you are absolutely beautiful! that picture of you is really stunning :) I also love the picture of annica and eli ... such a fun perspective, and really evident of how they are hand how much they love you. oh, and I just can't get over our sassy shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totally drooling all over our keyboard. wherever did you find them!?!

katie grinder said...

random/fun post jessi. :) love the shoes as well. and also the one of your little ones beckoning for you every waking moment of attention. you're so great and so beautiful.

Christy said...

How fun to see random spots of your house! My dad asked me why I had a picture of a toilet on my blog... Cute shoes, kids, and picture of you.