4 years ago I wore a beautiful white dress. I had found the perfect one. 4 years ago we kissed for the first time as a married couple. 4 years ago many people came to celebrate with us. At our reception there were splashes of white, blue and yellow everywhere. 4 years ago there was a once in a life time cake, bouquet, hairdo, make-up, a once in a lifetime feeling. Increible feelings
4 years ago we moved to Rexburg, Idaho. We were newly weds, students with all the same classes, spending tons of time together, except when we were working.
4 years ago we lived in an attic, made lots of new friends, slept in as much as possible, went on dates, played ltos of games, watched lots of movies.
4 years LATER things area differnt than 4 years ago. A LOT different. But things are still great! Things couldn't be better. We are begining a new life in Virginia. We have many things we always wanted, always dreamed of.
4 years later we have two beautiful children. 4 years later, DJ nearly has his bachelors degree and has started on his road of his dream career. Things can get loud, messy and chaotic a lot easirer. 4 years later we still have a home full of love. 4 years later, we have learned a lot of lessons, created a lot of memories.
4 years later we live in an incredible place. Virginia Beach Virgina and who would have thought that 4 years ago?
4 years later, things are busy. VERY busy. There is not as much time. Somehow a 16 hours day, doesn't feel like it anymore. DJ is is the bishopric, I am in the primary presidency, there are kids to take care of, an apartment to clean, sunshine to play in, things to read and write and catch up on, a job that DJ has to take part int every day.
*And I can't picture a better picture in my mind than that of which we are partaking of every day.
4 years later, to this very day, to this very minute. I love DJ with all of my heart, mind and soul. He makes me want to be better. He still has all of those qualities I love and more. 4 years later we are still getting closer together, though things are always changing. There is time for kisses, time for laughter, time for love.
2 comments:
Congratulations! We hope you've had a wonderful Anniversary :)
It's amazing how much can happen in just a few years! (Although I think you've had more happen in your four years than we have in our three!) Congratulations, and happy anniversary a few days late!
Post a Comment