All of your pictures are so cute! Keep the beach pictures coming! They're adorable! We take Ethan to the Santa Monica Beach tomorrow--I'll post pictures ASAP...I wonder if he'll enjoy it?? Hopefully....
Anyway, I miss you and hope to see you sometime soon! When is your next trip to Colorado??
AND HE'S OFF! watch out for those little rug-burned knees! how fun for him! :) I just want to give him a great big hug. I've still not given up on the best friends thing. Maybe you could put in a few good words for me :)
I am living the life of a dreamer. Mother of three handsome and amazing sons, and one beautiful and fabulous daughter; a wonderful husband and knowledge of the truth. We are blessed to have a good job that takes us to incredible places. We are enjoying the sights God has created for us, and making wonderful friends along the way.
3 comments:
All of your pictures are so cute! Keep the beach pictures coming! They're adorable! We take Ethan to the Santa Monica Beach tomorrow--I'll post pictures ASAP...I wonder if he'll enjoy it?? Hopefully....
Anyway, I miss you and hope to see you sometime soon! When is your next trip to Colorado??
go eli go! i bet annica likes him chasing her around. fun, fun.
AND HE'S OFF! watch out for those little rug-burned knees! how fun for him! :) I just want to give him a great big hug. I've still not given up on the best friends thing. Maybe you could put in a few good words for me :)
Post a Comment