Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sneaky little brother

Eli likes to be doing what Annica is doing. Sometimes Annica likes it and sometimes she doesn't. He gets a smirk either way. If she likes it, I see it as a "I'm so happy she is playing wiht me" smirk. If she doesn't like it it seems like a "hee hee I'm gonna bug my sister!" Either way he is pretty cute.


And very sneaky... doesn't he look sly!?


he is getting to be a quick crawler too.. zippity quick!


He seems to pose for the camera. Annica did that once upon a blue moon. Now she is WAY to busy to stop for pictures.
Direct quote, (with face expression shown in picture) "Mommy I am reading a book right now! Not taking pictures!."

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

Sean and I get such a kick outta these two. Eli totally has that little grin. I love it. We especially LOVE LOVELOVE this last picture with annicas expression as she's chastening you :) So funny! I just got a wholebunch of Fancy Nancy and Olivia books that I CAN'T wait to read them to her!