Saturday, May 17, 2008

Beach full of Joy

I don't know if everyone is getting sick of seeing beach pictures, but I had to post a few because we went to the beach today and Eli was HAPPY!!! We bought a beach umbrella for shade, brought Annica's camping chair from when she was little... and he loved that. Then he crawled in the sand, sat close to the water, ate sand, laughed, smiled, played with Annica... It was great! We did not dare try to put him in the water in worry of spoiling the good mood. Annica ran back and forth, layed inthe sand, made sand castles... watched the other kids.... It was a great day!





3 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

wish we were at the beach! looks absolutely fabulous!

stephanie and sean said...

oh man what a happy happy happy beautiful day! Your swimsuit is TOTALLY cute by the way. And that first picture of Eli under the beach umbrella melts my heart. I'm SO glad he is feeling better about the beach! I love your pictures and will NEVER tire of beach posts (in case you were wondering). I received your message about 11:30 your time and was worried it would be too late to call so I'm going to give you a call tomorrow (monday) :) :) :)

Alisha said...

Hey! Those are some stinking cute pictures! I love the one of your little boy smiling under the umbrella!
I bet you are just having a blast at the beach all the time! I wish we could come visit...we'll start saving our pennies!
My due date is the 10th of October, and we don't know what we are having yet. we're still trying to decide if we are going to find out. Dustin doesn't really want to know, I do. So we are learning how to comprimise.
thanks for being happy for me! I am really excited!
I can't believe how big your little kids are getting, especially Eli. He was so tiny when I last saw him... it's so cool!
I'm really glad that we can keep in touch through blogging!