
DJ has officially finished his first full week at his new job... or should I say career. We are so proud of him! He is such a hard worker, people person, all around goos guy. I know he will be great for the company and we are so greatful for him to support us and allow me to stay home with the kids.
He spends most of his day in the office, but sometimes has to go out onto the project site. When he does go out... this is his get up. I can't tell you how stinking excited he was to get his own hard hat! (amongst other things) We made him try it on for pictures, and so Annica could see it all. She was incredibly excited to see him when he came home. (just incase you can't tell... looks at that smile!) And she thought his outfit was pretty cool too. Way to go DJ!

1 comment:
These pictures remind me of the primary song "I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as I can be! Wrap my arms around his neck. Hug him tight like this. Pat his cheeks and give him what? A GREAT BIG KISS!" Way to go DJ! Nothin' beats a man in uniform! I love the hard hat :) I hope he is really enjoying his work!
Post a Comment