Saturday, May 10, 2008

Out of Virginia Beach -



We had the pleasure today of leaving Virginia Beach for a few hours and meeting up with my Brother Sam, HIs wife Kristin and their little boy Isaac. They currently live in Maryland. We decided to meet at a halfway point in Richmond, VA and go visit the Botanical gardens. We had a blast! The kids loved to run around, smell the flowers, climb over bridges and rocks and the especially liked the kids area. Here they got to water plants, play in a tree house, listen to music and do lots more running around.






After a couple of hours, we got hungry and a little tired. It had been raining off and on all day, and Eli was getting pretty chilli. We decided we had better head out for lunch. We had a yummy treat with great company at TGIfridays. Then we headed on our seperate ways home for a nap time as we headed home. It is so great to live os close to family and we hope to take advantage of this more often! Thanks guys!!




DJ has gotten really good at the flower option on our camera and took pictures of some of the beautiful plants at the gardens.




3 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

I absolutely love these pictures! I am so glad you were able to get outta town for a while and spend some much needed time with family. It sounds like you had a blast! I'm so sorry I didn't return your phone call the other night. That week was CRAZY as Sean was finishing his papers, birthday celebrations, and last minute packing and rush rush rush to the airport. I would love to chat sometime. If you guys are still wanting to come up memorial day weekend we would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you!

Katie said...

so fun. you're looking great jessi!! i am so happy for you and all the fun you are having. live it up!!

Alisha said...

Hi! I just found you through Alma and Nicole's blog! I love your family picture at the top, you look all look fabulous!
I didn't know you were gone... are you planning on coming back or are you done in Rexburg?