Friday, May 23, 2008

Goodbye




Annica is Saying goodbye... after 2 1/2 years... to diapers!



And Hello to the potty... thats right her very own "big girl" potty!



We have tried before to put her in panties... just wasn't time. Then on Monday she told me she wanted to wear them again. I said okay with a gola of asking her every five minutes if she needed to go potty. I only had to ask her once! The rest of the times she pulls down her panties and goes strait to the potty, goes, wipes, washes her hands, helps me flush it... eveything. To much info? WE ARE SOOO PROUD OF HER!!! Panties at home, pull-ups in public, diapers while sleeping. Now thas a big girl if I have ever seen one.

Way to go Annica! Lets hear three cheers!!

3 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

hip, hip, horray!! good job annica...you ARE a big girl! were so proud of you.

stephanie and sean said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY! Go Annababy! No longer a baby though! :) She smiles just like you Jessi :) I'm proud of her, and I'm proud of you and DJ for waiting until she was ready... NOW she won't have any weird potty complexes :).... if you believe in that kind of thing ;)

Mike and Tia Fam said...

way to go nica!