The camera woman may have freaked out when her daughter actually CAUGHT the chicken... hence the bad focus at the end.. but heres a picture of the silly chicken catcher.
What a brave girl! It was so GREAT to hear from you Jessie! I'll let you know when I'm sending out the announcements...Congrats on the move...even if it is temporary! I hope you all love it and make tons of new friends!
I am living the life of a dreamer. Mother of three handsome and amazing sons, and one beautiful and fabulous daughter; a wonderful husband and knowledge of the truth. We are blessed to have a good job that takes us to incredible places. We are enjoying the sights God has created for us, and making wonderful friends along the way.
2 comments:
Amazing! She is so talented! :)
What a brave girl! It was so GREAT to hear from you Jessie!
I'll let you know when I'm sending out the announcements...Congrats on the move...even if it is temporary! I hope you all love it and make tons of new friends!
love u
Post a Comment