
I have been tagged. Here are some random and quirky things about myself.
1.) I secretly want to be a morning person. I have always wanted to be. Wake up with the sun, smell the fresh air, be by myself and silent morning peace, read scriptures, do yoga, hear the very first bird sing, see the first light of day, start my day early and right. My genes don't agree. Morning comes and I just can't wake up! So how does one turn into a morning person?
2.) I love yoga, Tai Chi.... the whole meditation and peace to your soul, Na Mass Dae, the true relaxation stuff ... its intriguing to me and I truly believe in it.. all of it!
3.) I can't pick a favorite color. What can I say? I need change. I love lots of colors, and not necessarily one above another. I can say that I used to hate orange, but orange is DJ's favorite color. It is quickly growing on me.
4.) I am a dork and a sucker for crafts. All sorts. Thankfully I have two crafty sister in laws to help me out!
5.) I can't let go of home. I still talk to my mom everyday. Yup, every single day. And My little brother and I talk almost as often. Don't get me wrong, I do cling to husband and love him, and love my children.. but I still have a piece of my heart in Colorado.
6.) Sometimes I wish I was a small town country farm girl. My Grandpa Rae was a dairy farmer. On his farm is the only place that I could be a morning person. I didn't want to miss anything, any time, and cow milking, and horse riding. I couldn't WAIT to wake up. The smell of dew on a farm at 5:30 in the morning is like nothing else! And that was the BEST time to spend time with Grandpa too, in the early break of morning. And that is why I love cows as well. Because of the dairy farm.
7.) I have a "bucket list" of things I want to learn and do before I die. Among the things on the list are: learn sign language fluently, get really good at creating pottery, learn how to paint, learn photography, do a lot of family history...
I tag... Tia, Kristin, Nicole, Steph Braniff, Norma and Britney
(image found on google)
3 comments:
Thanks for your kind words. I defintely think we are harder on ourselves than others. You're sweet. Also, I feel the same way about morning. I wish I could get up and enjoy the day - kids have definitely helped, but I still have to DRAG myself out of bed some days. Sometimes I feel like my mattress is possessed and has some sort of magnetic pull that keeps me bound.
I guess you tagged me first!! Well, I enjoyed reading all your quirks. You're still so much fun to be around, even tho I know more quirkiness : )
And we love every bit of quirkiness :) (coming from someone who has PLENTY of her own quirks and actively cultivates them!)
Post a Comment