My friend Britney couldn't find a quilt that she liked for her bed... so we decided to make one! It took many, many hours longer than we thought it would. Tons of work, and thinking... but it was tons of fun! With the help of our good friend Connie, We were able to finish it on Saturday. We were so excited to have it done, though a little bit of sadness came in too. What are you going to work on now? Hopefully our next project will look as great.. here is the result!
13 years ago
7 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!! You are so full of talent! I'm jealous.
Wow! That looks really great Jes! I really love the colors. Good job :)
I'm impressed. I've never been patient enough for a quilt
LOVE IT!! Thanks for blogging about it. I had so much fun quilting with you & becoming such great friends!!
as you could tell, tyler's a little new to the whole blogging thing. He hasn't finished the post, but accidentally posted already:) haha...Joe Biden is the VP Running Mate for Barack Obama and Michael Scott is the boss of Dunder MIfflin from The Office. Don't worry if it's still confusing, he will finish the post and hopefully it will be made clear:)
You are both such amazing women, and I LOVE the quilt! It looks absolutely awesome! Did you plan the matching outfit and new blog colors or have you been spending so much time on the quilt that you only see green and brown?!?
What a fun quilt!
Post a Comment