Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Annica told me that her and Eli both need to have wings for Halloween... The result. We had a Beautiful Butterfly and a very...uhh.. fierce (haha) Dragon!



We went trick-or-treating, and the kids loved it! After every house Annica would tell us "I love trick-or-treting". And She did not call her candy, candy... they are her "trick or treats". Which I guess makes total sense! ON monday we also carved pumpkins with some good friends (Britney and Aaron) for FHE.... boo! Happy Halloween everyone!

3 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Too fun! I'm proud of you - flying - house hunting AND trick or treating ALL in one day :)

Rasmussen Family said...

wait...YOU"RE MOVING!!!! Ahh! I didn't even get to come visit you in VA! you're crazy girl! did you hear Kellie had her baby? I just found out. Ok, so you will have to watch for my blog in the next few days cause there's going to be some good stuff:)

stephanie and sean said...

wings are a must! my dad called me on halloween. it went like this ... ring ring ring ... me, "hello?" ... dad "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" i'm glad annica got lots of trick or treats ... i am in love with elis dragon costume! it's so perfect!