"Fear and Faith cannot co-exist.... Jesus said, ' Fear not. Just Believe'."
This quote really hit me, because I often let anxiety and my thoughts get the best of me. Which is pointless. I need to have more faith.
Is it really that simple? I guess simple is in the eye of the beholder. But somehow, I think I have been making things to complicated. I am so grateful for this time when our entire church, the entire world can come together and listen to our leaders. I love and sustain them and I know that they are prophets, seers and revalators and that their work, is the Lord's work. Its Heavenly Father's work and they live to help us live more righteously that we may all return to them someday. I am so grateful for a living prophet today and I know this church is true. Conference has filled our home with the spirit.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment