Monday, October 27, 2008

Hunts Club Farm


My one wish this fall was to go to a pumpkin patch. We heard about Hunts Club Farm and my dreams got bigger! They have pony rides, a market, a petting farm.... and much more. The only Saturday that worked for us to go was the LAST Saturday before Halloween. And of course it was suppose to rain. We prayed that it wouldn't because I really wanted my kids to experience such a fun thing! For some reason it was really important to me! SO the sky threatened, and we prayed. It was quite the fight... but prayer won again. We had a great morning at hunts farm!
At the Pumpkin Patch



At the Farm
The two princesses -- Annica and her Pony Cinderella

The Goats and Sheep
We are not sure if Eli got a little nibbled on, or if the goats noise scared him, but he got over it fast.





After Chasing them around, Annica Finally Caught a Chicken in the Chicken Coop

And Played in a Mountain Of Hay

YEAH FOR FARMS PUMKIN PATCHES AND NO RAIN.... CELEBRATE FALL!!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Beautiful fun!! That looks like a really fun place - my girls had a blast just at a pumpkin patch - imagine the fun animals would have added. I guess you got to experience it for us!!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Too fun! I'm glad the rain held out for you :) This place looks like a blast, I cannot believe that Annica caught a chicken, I don't even think I could do that! Those feisty little boogers (the chickens not your kids).

Christy said...

How fun!!

Mommom said...

I just love seeing the pictures from this day. I don't know which is my favorite though - the family picture (which is awesome!) or the one where Eli is upset - poor guy! :)

Britney said...

Love love love the pictures!! I love the chicken catcher!! Just means she's gotta little southern edge to her :)

stephanie and sean said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!! I'm SO glad you got to go to a pumpkin patch! It sounds like it was a wee bit more than a pumpkin patch with all the fun you got to have!!!! You're pictures are precious :)

Rasmussen Family said...

oh my gosh. so cute! it looks like you had more fun with the animals than the kids...maybe;)