Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Family Fun

Yes, fall is here... or begining to be here-and what better way to celebrate that, than to have family come to visit. We were spoiled to have Sam, Kristin and Isaac with us again for a few days, and my Parents came also, for 10 days. We were spoiled with so much company, love, laughter, fun, activities, help... the list could go on. Here are some pics from our trip.

Did some history exploring in Williamsburg, VA





Went to the beach- for about an hour-- its was WAY too windy and cold!





Went to a Navy Museum: The Nauticus





Played at Home and learned more about crafting, from Kristin's special skills.





Went to the Farmers market.. got pumpkins and WAY to many sweets





Which left some of us happy from chocolate cravings...


And its the goofy things that wrap it all up... what a perfect way to start the fall

2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

oh my gosh! What cute pictures! That picture of your whole family was soo adorable. How fun to have your family with you! I wish we were closer to each other so we could do fhe's together and I really wish I could see your kids. How are our kids going to be buddies like us if we're so far away:( sad! Well I guess I'll just have to bring my kids to you, when I have them of course

stephanie and sean said...

i'm so glad you had such a wonderful time with your family!!!!! if sounds like you've been keeping busy! :)