13 years ago
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Blog Crisis
If you haven't already noticed, I have been going through a blog crisis. I felt like our blog needed a makeover, I was sick of the same old thing. I needed something creative and fun, and different and as cool as my Aunt Sue's new blog that she just started. - (That Tia made possible!) So after all the changing and leaving and coming back, and changing and leaving and wondering and thinking and changing... I think I am set and done. Sorry for the craziness- but welcome to our new blog. The new title is a dutch saying. It translates "If you don't have a horse, use a donkey." It simply means that there is always another way. (Even if its a slower or harder way.) Hope everyone is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your new look! I've been wanting to do something different with our blog, but I just haven't had the time or patience to do it yet. Maybe that's something I can work on one of these days when I'm hanging out at the hospital...! Anyway, it looks really cute!
Hey! Cute blog, I love the picture at the top, good choice!
Yeah, I was just being bad at posting, I was still looking at other people's blogs, and being bad at leaving comments... But I am doing alright, I am ready to have this baby! Thanks for checking in on me, that was super sweet of you! I will for sure keep you posted on when the baby comes and what it is!
love ya!
I *like* it! :)
I love your blog. Good job!! Cadence is going to be at grandmas until the weekend. I hate to admit how nice it is to have a break from her constant yammering. Our house is 1500 sq ft. Not big, but it's ours!! Love ya.
Post a Comment