Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Virgina Zoo

__________________________________________________________________________________


__________________________________________________________________________________
Today we went to THE Virginia zoo in Norfolk. We had a great tie. The sun was shining, but it wasn't too hot. There were lots of animals and the most beaufitul a=habitats I have ever seen. Annica's favorite thing was the giraffes, and all the farm animals. Eli laughed at the prarie dogs and the Emus. DJ read all the history and studied the animals movements and colors. I enjoyed it all, epecially watching how Eli, Annica and DJ reacted to things. DJ can act like a kid in a candy store with things like this.








DJ said that this is what he believes the tree of life to look like






Check out this mosscovered Turtles! There were even smaller ones swimming through it all!



3 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

wow, that place looks awesome...especially all the sunshine! i can't wait to take jagger to the zoo...i decided he needs to walk first though.

stephanie and sean said...

okay I am dying! These pictures are so adorable! Did annica get a new sun hat? totally cute. And your hair is lovely! I'm just pretty much in love with you guys. Thank you so much for this fun post and these great pictures!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

FUN!