Saturday, April 12, 2008

Songs always Have There place

Atleast for me, sometimes songs can explain things a lot better than we have words for. I think that part of that is that in a song, you can say how you really feel. A lot of times people just "Don't talk that way anymore... no but they think that way." and Some how our world has scared people from speaking how they really feel. So here are some lyrics that made me think about moving... how things are, how the will be, how I thought they would have been... and yes they are country- you all know me, I am a country music loving girl, and a city living one!

"I've dealt with my ghost and I've faced all me deaomns. Finally content with a past... I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness. For once I'm at peace with myself...I've been... trapped in the past for too long. I'm moving on.

[we] packed what we could and sold what we couldn't. Stopped to feel love on the way out of town... I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong...

I'm moving on atlast I can see Life has been patiently waiting for me. I know theres no garuntees but I'm not alone. there comes a time in everyone's life. when All you can see are the years passing by and I have made up my mind that those days are gone. I'm moving on." rascal flatts.

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

These lyrics really do encompass how I felt about moving as well. It's not just that you are relocating all of your stuff into a different area. You are closing one chapter of you life and opening another one that is filled with nothing familiar and everything unknown. It's hard to say goodbye to a season of your life, the people and places that made it so memorable. However, new places and new experiences and new people offer new growth and more opportunities for happiness and joy. One of the only reasons that moving can be so uncomfortable and scary is because it's new. Once it becomes familiar you will find yourself loving those places, those people, those experiences that you have there and will find yourself missing it when it's time for that chapter to end and another begin.