Friday, April 4, 2008

A great Trip in Colorado

We are back from colorado! We had a great trip with the girls. My sister in laws kristin and tia, my mom and all the kids played for a week whilst the boys were off doing there own things across the world.

We had Easter Morning With all the kids





Eli Discovered the great outdoors. We enjoyed 65 degree weather while DJ was cuaght in the snowy cold Rexburg.





We went to the Childrens Museum in Denver-- infortunately Annabelle was sick and stayed home.






Mostly, we played like crazy! Thanks for a great week!



1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

Jessi,
I'm so glad that you posted about your trip! All of these pictures are so adorable :) Annica's hair is so long ... it's going to be so neat to see her all grown up :) Sean and I especially love the photos of Eli sitting outside! I bet it's so neat to see little ones experience thins for the first time ... like warm weather!