Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Get Into Town

Our City - Virginia Beach Virginia




Our Neighborhodd (Apartment Complex) Brenneman Farm Apartments




Fun Around Our Complex
There is a walking trail around the lake, or in Annica's word, around the "duck pond". We play tag, walk or sit and watch the ducks. Eli has not discovered a love for pokey grass on his legs yet:-)








And Finally, Due to request of those who know how I love decorating ..here are pictures of our apartment. I love it. Its new, its different, and strange at first. But its me, its filled with the people I love most, filled with a feeling of love and peace, its our home.

To the left in the entry way we have out dining room



Conected to the Dining room is our kitchen. (are seperated by and island, and this picture is fuzzy, sorry)




To the right when you walk in, there is our living room/den. This will take a couple of pictures to show you.




Then Out the door that you see by the desk, is our "balcony". It is Annica's favorite place. She hated the rain the other afternoon and came running to me angrily, "Mommy, its raining on my porch! Come see, its all wet!" She got to pick out a plant and a watering can. She is in charge of taking care of it (with a little assitance. I also threw in a view from the porch.







The kids now dwell in the Anderson Jungle. We still have one curtain rod to hang. (in the whole house thats all thats left, it is in their room) Most of it is self explanitory. Haning from the cieling are wire birds and lizards, there are glow in the dark stars up there too, and The rug is suppose to looks like grass.








And you all know my house would not be comlete without cows, here is the kids bathroom and ours - which did not go over as I saw it in my head. I am pretty dissapointed, but will try to work on it.




While my bathroom did not turn our how I wanted it, my room turned out better than planned. Its my favorite place in the house. It feels relaxing, light, calm, cozy... kind of a sanctuary just for us!

3 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

thanks for the pics! wow, it looks like you guys live in a hotel. the outside neighborhood looks great! thanks for posting this, i'm glad you guys are doing well.

stephanie and sean said...

okay, so much to say! you are so creative! so beautiful! so fun! I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with your bedroom! I would love to know our drapey tricks as I have always dreamed of the drapey drapes. I adore the kids room and am so impressed with your resourcefulness, creativeness, and proactively. And annica's gardening gettup!!?! this is just TOO much. I want to get a picture with our sun hats :) I totally dig your sassy red shoes! I think every girl needs a pair of sassy red shoes (still looking for my perfect pair). I'm so glad that you are feeling at home. The pictures of your place feel like home :) I'm happy that you are feeling so happy :)

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Gorgeous - it looks like ya'll live in a model home they show to potential tenants or something. WOW! great job with the apartment and the whole area looks beautiful :)