For the most part, the adults sat and chatted, while the kids got free reign to run around the resuraunt. I don't know how I am ever going to get Annica to sit still in a resteraunt again. Maybe it will save us money and we just won't go out to eat! (note- she is actually pretty good when we go out to eat usually)
Amongst our friends who came were:
Kent and Jody Jones and their kids Jason and Justin. They have been our friends since before the begining of time. Our very first house we had in Rexburg, we shared with them and we have been friends ever since. I must confess, I have been ultimately and officially defeated in Rummy (my game) by this family.
Steph and Shawn Derrick who have three kids, Bradley, Landon and Danielle. Steph is Kent's twin sister, and that is how we met them. We worked with Kent and Shawn at Broulims, then managed with Steph at Shawn at Pineview for a long time. They became some of our dearest friends. And golfing and pedicures are no stranger in this relationship.
Alma and Nicole Smith and their son Jagger also came to our party. DJ and Alma and My brother Mike were all friends in highschool, and we were glad when he married someone like Nicole. They have been great friends, we have vactioned together, relaxed together, played together and even cooked us our last meal in Rexburg... among many other great meals they have given to us! MM MM good! I'm sure they will forever be a part of the Sherwood family (my maden name).
Amy and Carl Patton and their girls McKenzie, and Michelle came. Amy is responsible for the yummy stew at the party. And Amy was the best visiting teacher a girl could have. She would come and talk to me as long as I needed it. And through that we became great friends. We have had many good times, and many great treats.
Thanks everyoen for a great party! We missed Stew and Lindsey who were going to come but got hung up! They are our good friends from Pine View as well, they have a little boy Tate and we have done some incredibly fun and scary thigns with them. How can we forget our trip to Island park? And watching some incredible end of the season games?
WE MISS YOU ALL!! PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH AND THANKS FOR LOVING US SO MUCH!!
1 comment:
Wow, I feel like I'm moving all over again! Way to go out with a bang! It sounds like you had the best evening! I love all the pictures you posted :)
Post a Comment