Monday, March 31, 2008

Family Fun Photo Frenzy





BYU- Idaho has a program through the busiuness college where different groups try to make money. One of the groups did photo shoots for only $15. We figured it was worth the risk and got some great pictures! Here are some that DJ e-mailed me, but I am still in Colorado, so when I get home I will post a few more cute ones!

5 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

Jessi these are INCREDIBLE! You are such a beautiful family! I would definately say that it was worth the risk :) I love your new set up ... where did you find it? I hope you are having fun in Colorado! We CAN'T wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! We can't believe it's already here!

alma and nicole smith said...

way cute pics! i also LOVE the look of you're new blog! you'll have to show me how to do that before you leave! hope you're having fun in CO!! youre not missing much here...just snow!!

Valerie Housley said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I love them!

Kellie Black and Boys said...

You look stunning!! Absolutely a beautiful family!! I miss you guys!

katie grinder said...

jessi. they are great! you have a cute family. :) i have decided that since i didn't see you when i went to rexburg i will just have to go visit the east coast and see you there. :)