13 years ago
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Tropical Smoothie
Moving out east has had some amazing things. One down fall though, is that there is no Jamba Juice out here. We miss Jamba. So Annica and I tried this new Smoothie place called Tropical smoothie. While different than Jamba, it was still pretty yummy! I took this picture out side the store and a man walked up behind me and said, "Your going to sell that to Tropical Smoothie right?" I just laughed... but it might be a good idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! We miss Jamba too. But at least out here they have Chipotle!
Oh, and you can link to my blog, I forgot to respond!
Sooo darling! She's just a doll!
you know what? i live in utah and i miss jamba.. i need to find some lucky boy to take me there!!! i haven't been there since december!!! thanks for the reminder of how much i love jamba!! i will get one in your honor. what's your fav flav?
Post a Comment