Three Joys
1.) My Family. Dj and my children bring me more joy than anyone could possible imagine! The big things, the fun things but mostly the little moments when we can all share time together. Laughing on a picnic blanket, throwing a ball back and forth, listening to Annica's fun stories, cuddling with DJ and watching the kids play together.

2.) Walks. I love to go walking. Getting my vitamin D in the sunshine, the breeze coming in, the kids pointing at things along the way and Annica telling stories about them. I love to go walking with DJ. Somehow, whenever we walk we talk more than anytime else. We get to know each other a lot better, somehow when we walk. And I am halfway to my weightloss goal!
3.) Being proactive. Its simple. I am happy when I am proactive.
Three Fears
1.) Natural Disasters. This one is definitely at the top of the list. Tornados and hurricanes especially.

2.) Losing a child or husband. Enough said.
3.) Lack of control. I have a hard time when situations come in which I have no control over. I like to have control over my house, my choices, basically, my life.
Three Goals
1.) Losing the rest of my "baby wieght" by Christmas. I am halfway there!!

2.) Being "Chill". Dj and I are trying not to sweat the small stuff, but enjoy it all!
3.) Being brave... in things like taking two kids to the beach by myself, taking them swimming by myself and such.
Three Obsessions
1.) Taking pictures. Every opportunity I take pictures. This can be a good obsession and a bad one. I sometimes forget my camera on purpose because I know if I have it that sometimes I worry to much about capturing the moment instead of enjoying the moment.
2.) Spending time with DJ. I don't always get a ton of time with my bust husband, so its like we have to be in the same room, and such every time we have time together at all. We both feel bad if one of us wants to go do something fun with friends, or out by ourself. What can I say? I think we will always be in the giddy newly wed stage!

3.) A Clean house. It drives me and DJ both crazy when our house is not clean. We have gotten good at accepting the clutter of toys during the day, then clean them up before bed. Sometimes there is not time to keep it completely clean, and we try to deal with that fact! My friends in Rexburg teased me so much that I actually ended up teaching an Enrichment class on it with a friend! But cleanliness is of the Lord right?

Three Tags : I tag Stephanie, Tia, and Noelle.
5 comments:
I really enjoyed this post--what a fun tag! Your three joys and fears match what mine would be almost exactly!
yay! Jess, thanks for your comments on my pics:) hopefully you get our announcement soon...Love you girl!
I liked this post also! I totally agree with most of the things you said... I guess that's why we're friends :)
hey jessica! i couldn't find your comment you left on my page :( i guess i'm still learning the blog world. anyways...i'm gonna add your blog to mine! thanks for being my quilt mentor!!
haha! Thanks for all the photo comments. honestly it's going to be hard to pick one...but alas it must be done. I miss you and hope I can come out and see you soon!
Post a Comment