your hair is so blonde in the first picture! was that the lighting or was that really the color? I haven't seen your hair that blonde since we were little. You look gorgeous! it really brings out your eyes.
I am living the life of a dreamer. Mother of three handsome and amazing sons, and one beautiful and fabulous daughter; a wonderful husband and knowledge of the truth. We are blessed to have a good job that takes us to incredible places. We are enjoying the sights God has created for us, and making wonderful friends along the way.
7 comments:
What a doll!!! You look so great with your "new hair!"
your hair is so blonde in the first picture! was that the lighting or was that really the color? I haven't seen your hair that blonde since we were little. You look gorgeous! it really brings out your eyes.
woah! i thought your hair looked shorter in the post at the top! i really like it (dark that is :)
WHOA I didn't know you bleached it blond. I freaked out for a half a second. love the cut. love the color (that you finally decided to embrace) :)
Way cute!!!
oh my gosh hun!! I can't believe how short your hair is now!!
i know it's late, but i do love your hair. you look so pretty in the last one with your hair straight! thanks for being my quilt mentor : )
Post a Comment