I don't know how well most of you know us, But DJ and I love snow. The feeling of bundling up, drinking hot cocoa (especially with the Braniffs... sniff sniff)Cuddling under a blanket... its incredible. I love walking in the crisp coldness with snow falling, or watching through a window at huge flakes piling up. I love winter time!!

Though I love winter, there is more to think about... Annica... She is so used to playing outside, that things may be a little difficult. I have searched around the city to find programs for toddlers. I called the library and found out that they have story time for 2 years olds one morning a week. Annica and I are going to go on tuesday for the first time and I am so excited. Other than that, the only thing I found was a Parks 'n Rec group that will only happen if enough people sign up. As of now, the odds are not looking good. There is only one other person besides me that is interested. We don't have a mall, or indoor swiming pool, or anything of the sort here in Rexburg. Just a Walmart. So it looks like mor often than not we are going to have to either walk walmart, or bundle up and attempt to play out side for as long as we can stand it. With the rexburg wind, it may not be very long at a time... but the word has it that Sean and Stephanie Branniff are working on Creating a Gadget which not only warms your cheeks and nose, but keeps your snot from freezing to your nose hairs. Annica is hoping to be the spokes model on their first add. We'll send her winter head shots soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment