Saturday, September 22, 2007

I've Beedn Tagged

I've Been Tagged! Sorry , I need to check in on everyone's blog's more often! I also need to learn all about the commenting sections of blogging including setting one up on my own. I am only have minimal computer knowledge and that includes my blogging skills. Anyway, I thought this was fun so here goes!


1. Who is your man? DJ 'superman' Anderson

2. How long have you been together? Four beautiful years my friend, four beautiful years.

3. How long did you date? Dated 4 months, engaged 6 months. We are still in the 'giddy dating stage' most of the time though.

4. How old is your man? 25 -- He is now closer to 30 than he is to 20.

5. Who eats more? DJ hands down!

6. Who said "I love you" first? DJ did, he had more guts. I knew I loved him a long time before that.

7. Who is taller? DJ is - national average.

8. Who sings better? Music was my LIFE before DJ... I love to sing, hes pretty dang good at it too though.

9. Who is smarter? My school-loving man.

10. Whose temper is worse? MINE!! DJ doesn't know how to even act mad. No Joke.

11. Who does the laundry? Depends on the day.

12. Who does the dishes? The dishwasher

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? -- Facing toward the bed, Or when lying in the bed? And when your lying in the bed, are you on your back or stomach or on your side?

14. Who pays the bills? DJ does all... its a good thing I trust the man huh?

15. Who is better at the computer? Absolutely DJ

16. Who mows the lawn? The landscaping guys

17. Who cooks dinner? I try to do it most of the time, but if DJ is home he cuts up raw chicken and onions for me if they happen to be in the dinner. BUt he is a fabulous cook too.

18. Who drives when you are together? Its an equal share. Sometimes I just REALLY want to get behid the wheel.

19. Who pays when you go out? If I have my wallet, its me. My debit card is set up for cool bonus points when we use it.

20. Who is more stubborn? In the words of a great woman.. Me, me, me, me, me, me, me

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? hmmmmm

22. Whose parents do you see most? Mine

23. Who kissed who first? It takes two baby, it takes two. (but he leaned in)

24. Who asked who out? Technically we were set up by a friend of mine. (Kelly)

25. Who proposed first? He did. He's so romantic. (I agree with Nicole, thats a funky question.)

26. Who is more sensitive? Me, especially since we have had kids.

27. Who has more friends? Why count? We would rather be together with 'our' friends anyway.

28. Who has more siblings? With all the steps and half's, DJ

29. Who wears the pants in your family?
We each wear a leg...

No comments: