
As you all know, having a new baby in the house changes the way life rolls. A big part of that is how night time changesEli wakes up 2 times in the night to eat. This is not at all bad compared to how Annica was when she was this small. A typical night in our house goes like this: We have 'family time' and Annica goes to bed. Soon, Eli eats and falls asleep as well. Dj and I maybe watch a movie, or play a game then go to bed. Eli wakes up to eat a couple hours later, DJ gives him to me and while I feed him, I look over and DJ is snoring.

I get jealous, wake him up to change Eli's diaper, (what a great husband!) then by the time DJ has Eli in bed, I am back asleep.

Meanwhile, Annica is still asleep... what a good girl to sleep through the night... imagine us wanting this picture so bad, and needing the flash in the dark of her room. We even planned out who would put her back to sleep when she woke up from it... Not a peep! But definetly and dang cute picture!

We make it through each night with flare! Sometimes I get to wired that DJ really does not fall asleep very easily. But man we do have fun!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment