Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A White Valentines Treat

Jack Frost visited us the Friday before valentines day! While his gift accumulated outside, we patiently waited while we made some yummy treats with some fun festive friends! (My great friend amy and her kids Jacob and Ellie) We rolled, we cut, we snuck bites, we baked, we frosted, and floured our noses, and enjoyed the consequences of such a festive activity! Once the snow had built up, we had about 6 inches within 3-4 hours, so we bundled up and we went and played in a Winter Wonder Land, in a place where we never thought winter to could exist in all its glory. But for Valentines day, it showed its love by sharing its glory! We made snow men, and even had enough to sled! What a fun day!



P.S.... sorry not more snow pics of my kids, the camera was getting snowed on and it made me nervous.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

I love the bright colors of the cookies!
Oh, and I wanted to tell you that Vitamin E has diminished the signs of stretch marks on my belly!!!! I haven't been using it that long, but it really is working.(and even if it just diminishes the signs of them it's better than they were before!) I just got a small thing of it at Walmart in the vitamin section. It's an oil that I rub on every morning right after I shower. It also is helping keep the itchies away! Cool huh?

Momza said...

YUM!!!!
Your kids have a great mommy!

Erin said...

Sugar cookies with kids, you and Amy are brave women! I agree, though--the colors of those sprinkles are awesome. So vibrant. And 6" of snow in GA? Not fun here, but there, yes!

Show us some bump pictures!

Lori said...

Wow-Snow! That's great. We miss you guys! We haven't had a game night since you left.

Lori said...

Wow-Snow! That's great. We miss you guys! We haven't had a game night since you left.