Today, my kids cut me up and made me into dirt-soup. Then they decided it was a bad idea, and put me back together so that I could make them lunch.
Annica also recently asked what the marks on my tummy were, (yes folks I have stretch marks!) I told her they were stretch marks from the baby growing inside of me and stretching my belly. She Then got a big smile on her face and said:
"Mom! Your stretch-marks are soooo COOL!!!"
I will have to try to keep that in mind. Thanks Annica!
13 years ago
3 comments:
I have just starting applying vitamin E to mine in hopes that they will disappear...I kind of doubt it'll actually work. But now that I know they are cool...maybe I'll just flaunt them. yeah, probably not :)
Hey Jess- I left the directions for blog publishing on my blog. Good luck!
You gotta love the things kids say! We miss you!
Post a Comment