Friday, March 5, 2010

Underwear Man

No I am not referring to DJ.... I am referring to the other man in my house, the little one. I told him it was time to go, and he told me he was all ready! And he had even gotten his boots on all by himself! "lets go mom!" ... uh.... its a good thing I looked at him before we walked out the door. But isn't he just so dang adorable?

4 comments:

Anne said...

How cute! I love little undies- Hayden has boxer briefs that he runs around in all the time.

Momza said...

Ohhh this may be a blackmail picture someday! lol

Britney said...

I really cannot believe how big Eli is...It's hard for me b/c I remember him as a baby! oh my how fast they must grow!

grandma Shauna said...

This is just plain funny and Eli is the king of funny!

Love you sillys!