Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Super Heros!

Annica has been getting the warm fuzzies over super heros for a few months. For Christmas, my mom made both kids Super-Capes, and that has set the warm fuzzies into a few fledge Super Hero Fever! These capes came equipped with the ability to give the one who wears them all SORTS of powers! You should see the things they imagine up! Annica can even see through walls, and hear things millions of miles away! Eli spends most of his powers directed toward running and flying "Super-Fast!".
Of course, the fabulous idea of adding the cape to a swing, really sent them flying! What a great idea! These kids sure can think up some amazing things! What would you give to have some real wind underneath your cape? INCREDIBLE!

Here is to "Super Girl" and "Suuuuuppper Booooy!"

4 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Oh, I wish we could still play together...It would be superhero madness! Love ya & I'll call ya soon to see whether you'll be bringing home a boy or girl!

Joy Hutchings said...

I love the superhero costumns! So cute! I'm thinking about moving south so we can wear t-shirts all winter too! I'm jealous ;)

Kirst said...

Those capes ARE the coolest!

Mel said...

So super cute. BTW congratulations on the pregnancy~ I need to start drinking what you're drinking