Annica found a ladybug, and that thing stay on her hand for over an hour! We did several other things, the the little lady bug just came along with us. She must have sweet skin! Both the bug and Annica were very hard to pull apart from eachother when it was time to leave.
Eli spet most of his time dazing into the fish pond. He loves the color orange, and he he loves big things. So the Big, Orange Fish were just his ticket to bliss.
3 comments:
No, I cannot have enough comments from you! Plus, I forget to link your blog to mine, which is what reminds me to visit other people's blogs, so I constantly forget to come here. So it's a good reminder.
I overheard Lori say you're having a boy? We never got a chance to catch up, so I didn't hear. Congratulations! Do you have names yet? How's that ol' round ligament? I know I told you mine wasn't bothering me anymore, but I lied, apparently. It's definitely here, but less than in the beginning.
Love you!
-Erin
I love Calloway Gardens!! The Butterfly Garden is so amazing! We'd go there all the time with my grandfather! Make sure you go back this year for the Christmas lights! It's beautiful then too! congrats on your baby boy too!
Great pictures Jess! The butterflies and fish and bugs look so fun! I love ou all.
Post a Comment