Monday, February 8, 2010

Surprise!



And there we have it! Our third sweet baby, is a precious baby boy!

Why did I name this post surprise? I will tell you why. Its because I had sincerely convinced myself that we were having a girl. Not that I preferred one over the other, I just guess I had the thought in my mind that we had a boy last time, and so now its a girls turn. Who knows.

But we are absolutely excited to know that as far as the ultra sounds show, we have a healthy little boy growing along like a champ in mommy's belly!

(Despite what some of you may think, we are not naming him e-i-e-i-o like Eli suggested not very long ago. We have a few names that we like, but are not sold on any.... and would LOVE suggestions!)

7 comments:

Momza said...

Congratulations! Looks like Annica gets to stay the lone Princess for a few more years! And Eli will have a rough and tumble buddy!
Names? I have no idea...I'm sure you'll remember his name soon. I have a theory that our children whisper their names in our ears before they come here. But that's not a fail-proof theory--seeing as how so many kids have ridiculous names. So nevermind. .lol

grandma Shauna said...

We are excited for our FOURTH grandson! We constantly pray that you will feel well and our little boy will stay in there until he is fully cooked. If you want to name him Jackson or Carter I think you should. Jackson Anderson from Georgia is much different than Jackson Sherwood from Arkansas. We won't get them mixed up. I'm glad you have Annica to be a second mommy to her TWO little brothers.
Post a pic of Eli's buzz, ok?
Love to all.

D said...

Well if you aren't going to do e-i-e-i-o, I'm sure he'd be happy with McDonald instead! Congratulations! The girls said "Sister Anderson is having another Eli!!!" Too cute.

Brooke said...

Maybe we should swap babies. Just a thought. . . I was convinced I was having a boy - you were convinced yours was a girl - and the ultrasounds proved us wrong. Love ya!

Holly said...

Congratulations! How fun that Eli will have a little brother to become best buds with. So glad everything looks great!

stephanie and sean said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how incredibly exciting! :) I think e-i-o-e-i-o is hilarious! I hope you are happy and feeling well :) I have ANOTHER snow day tomorrow and am going to use that precious time to call you!!!! We have SO much catching up to do dear friend :)

Erin said...

p.s. As far as names go, well, you know I have a special affection for family names. I like thinking that it gives a baby significant meaning and connetion to people that love them immediately. And it's something they carry with them forever. Are there any names in either of your families that you have a leaning toward? I look for the combo of what it sounds like and who it represents--if I really liked a name but wasn't overly fond of a person, I wouldn't consider it.

I thought Taggart was a girl, too. What's that about maternal intuition? So much for that!