Thursday, April 23, 2009

Silly and Springy and Simply Sensational!

Well, our good weather has been off and on... but hopefully there will be warm days than bad days. In our current rental house, we have a very big yard. We agreed that when the grass started growing we would take care of it. So yesterday was our first round of mowing and luckily it was a great and warm day, so the kids were able to enjoy the yard in a new way, for the first time!!

Eli has a bubble blowing lawn mower, he didn't understand it until he saw daddy mowing the lawn.


And now he thinks he is pretty hot stuff!


We wanted to find something fun to put in the yard, but not too expensive or big and overwhelming. When we saw this, we new the kids would love it! Its a kids durable outdoor bouncer... what can I say? my kids LOVE to jump and bounce! (made by wonder) "What will they think of next?"



Any guesses as to what this might be?


Last year I found this rope swing that I thought would be fun to take camping with us.( I got it on clearance for $4.97 too!) Well, lucky for us our new yard has some massive trees! So we set it up, its sort of hard to balance on because its round, so I thought it wouldn't be a hit until later in life.. But Annica was determined to become a pro and it only took two days for her to master it!. Annica loves to swing, she ALWAYS has. Its like she is in a world of wonder! She is on top of the world when she swings, she can do anything, be anything, think of anything!





I think I might fall in love with Minnesota's summers!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Can adults use the bouncy thing too? :)
I can't wait until we have a yard for the boys to play in, you are lucky you have such a big one!

Momza said...

Jess, your babies are beautiful!
Summer is gonna be so fun!

Rasmussen Family said...

such beautiful children! I'm jealous:)