You would be surprise how great 35-40 degrees feels!
AND in coincidence of the GREAT weather, my mom had been planning a visit and lucked out with some not so freezing weather! Thanks to her help with the kids, we came out of hibernations a did lots of fun things!
Our fun week was filled
- We went to the Como Zoo
- Went to a Fondu resturaunt
- Went to the Children museum
- DJ and I enjoyed a date at the temple
- Eli got his first hair cut
- We had plenty of relaxation time
- I Went to the dentist
- Grandma was invited to join our family movie night
- And to top it off, Eli made it possible for Grnadma Shauna to buy a new cell phone
Here are some pics!
Its always so fun to have my mom around! Its had to see her go.... but like doctor suess said, "Don't be sad that its over, be thankful that it happened!" We ill try to follow that advise... thanks mom! We love you!
5 comments:
WOO HOO...I am the first to make a comment!! Anyhow, sound like you had an eventful week. I am jealous, I want my mom to come play!! Your kids are adorable and yes you need to catch up!!!
Looks like a fun week :) And what an angel of Eli to hold still for his hair cut. BUT somehow I never heard the cell phone story. Mike's guess is that he was sucking on it.
I just cut Tyler's hair for the first time. I need lots of practice with someone who sits still before I even attempt a crazy toddler!!! YAY for haircuts...Remember when I decided to forgo the nice look and went for Mohawks?
I had sooo much fun. Thanks for all the hugs and kisses Eli and Annica. I love that Eli copies Annica and gives me a big hug whenever she does.
what FUN! it's so funny the perspective you get when you're surrounded by -20 degree weather. i freak out when it hits 30 and you guys get geared up to go out and PLAY! what fun to spend some time with grandma shauna. i need to get your colorado address so i can send back her books :)
Post a Comment